Thursday, October 24, 2013

All About Eve Dammit!!

I am not a feminist. However, I do feel women,  the true nature of a woman is taken for granted. Blamed since the dawn of time when Eve force fed Adam that Apple, (note my sarcasm) we've paid a huge price for that incident to this very day. 
My point is that a woman should not really be able to live through giving birth. The pain for some of us, including myself is/was unimaginable and I was certain I would not make it out alive. My last child, my son Waylon weighed in at 10lbs 5oz and was 23 in long. At the very least, I was convinced I'd never walk upright again. And if that's not convincing enough, watch a video of a woman giving birth. If you can watch that and not ponder life and it's wonder, well it's an extremely sad commentary on your own lack of depth. Now, ponder this...


“Whatever you give a woman, she will make greater. If you give her sperm, she'll give you a baby.. If you give her a house, she'll give you a home. If you give her groceries, she'll give you a meal. If you give her a smile, she'll give you her heart. She multiplies and enlarges what is given to her. So, if you give her any crap, be ready to receive a ton of shit!”


― Erick S. Gray

*“To the woman Jehovah said: “I will greatly multiply your sorrow and your conception; In pain you shall bring forth children; Your desire shall be for your husband, and he shall rule over you.”(Genesis 3:16).

No comments: