Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Bucket List #1

Definition of BUCKET LIST

:  a list of things that one has not done before but wants to do before dying

Origin of BUCKET LIST

from the phrase kick the bucket (to die)
First Known Use: 2006

Babzism 

A Word that I, (Babz) have twisted, connected, put together for my own selfish benefit. Words I've made up that, in my delusional mind, are more descriptive.

After having two heart attacks, I find myself contemplating life, my life in general. I've come to the realization that like the Lottery, eventually our number comes up. So little time & so very much to do and say. 

I wish I had time to share w/you, my family and friends all the shit through the years that has made me laugh to the point of tears. This happens to be one of them;

More Cowbell





 Rubber Biscuit

No comments: