Saturday, December 14, 2013

CBS WKBT News Anchor's On-Air Response to Viewer Calling Her Fat

It took me many painful years to grow into the woman I am at this  juncture in my life. I look back over the last 55 years and I ask myself, "Why in hell did I waste a breath, a minute, a second worrying about what other people thought of me. 
Yes, it's taken all these years to figure out that I don't give a rat's ass what any single one of you thinks of me, short of my own family. And it's like this; why should I care about anything that is said to hurt me when the person who has said it,  "Ain't Shit," in my book. 
The kind of person/people,  who would put to words such imbecile and hurtful thoughts,  put them in to black & white, well, they aren't worth the most miniscule thought processes.

Jehovah is the Landlord of this body, mind and soul and I am willing to bet He won't let you Rent space in my head!

No comments: