Monday, December 9, 2013

Mae West


"The Good Ol' Days. Back in the day when men were men and Sheep were scared, Mae West ruled, first Vaudeville then Broadway and Film.

Arrested numerous times by complaint from the public, she was prosecuted on morals charges. She actually did 8 out of the 10 days she was sentenced to in Jail.

Known for her use of " double entendres", Mae West, was the epitome of sassiness. I do believe we'd have been BFF's. Here are a few quotes;





*Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.


*I used to be Snow White, but I drifted.

*I never worry about diets. The only carrots that interest me are the number you get in a diamond.

*Marriage is a great institution, but I'm not ready for an institution.


*I never loved another person the way I loved myself.

Read more at Brainy Quotes


No comments: